Benefits of Membership
As well as joining playgroups our membership includes other benefits as well:
- Online Support and Social Groups
- Active Search n Find Group
- Business Partner Discounts
- Las Madres wide event including
- one off events for the whole family
- monthly speaker nights
- regular community service events
- a annual luncheon
- a annual education fair
Think you are would like to become a member - JOIN NOW!
Cost of Membership
Las Madres is a fully volunteer run non profit organization, to join it costs $75 to join a playgroup for a year. For each additional playgroup it is $15 and club $5. The money you pay for each playgroup and club goes to the those groups, for you and your fellow members to organize events for you groups.
On Line Support and Social Groups
Las Madres has a variety of Open, Closed Social, Secret Support On Line Groups for our members to choose from.
There are four membership wide groups that any Las Madres member can join.
There are other groups can join as well.
- Deals & Steals - A forum highlighting ways to save money as a Las Madres member.
- Chit Chat - A forum for any parenting topic.
- Search n Find - A forum to advertise items to buy, sell, trade, or items wanted.
- About Town - A forum for Baby, Toddler and Preschool Events in and around the Bay Area.
- Social Groups - These offer another way for our members to connect with each other and delve deeply into special-interest topics.
- Support Groups - There are situations where parents benefit from the emotional support and opportunity to share about a particular topic.
Business Partner Discounts
Las Madres partners with many local businesses to offer fantastic discounts to our members on products, services and local attractions that parents find useful.
Enjoy the a range of Las Madres events
From Speaker Nights, to Education Fairs, to annual luncheons, to bespoke events. We have a full and active calendar that you will have access to.